If you were invited into a conversation by another user, you will have had an account created for you automatically. You won't, however, have a password.
You may wish to set a password to make sign-in easier on your next visit.
If logged into Rumble Studio
If you are logged into the application, you can set a password by visiting the Settings page.
- Press the Rumble Studio icon at the top-right of the screen to access your settings
- Enter a new password (twice)
- Press the Change Password button
If logged out of Rumble Studio
If you are not logged into the application, you can set a password using the password reset form.
- Visit the sign-in page of the application
- Press 'Don't have a password?'
- Follow the instructions